Access to AAT Award
Easy to apply!
To apply for this course, just drop in to Learner Services at The Hub.
Please remember to fetch any documentation you might need with you. Our 'What to Bring' page might be useful!
A basic introduction to accounting in a business
- Mathematics for accounting (1 credit)
- Accounting in a professional environment (1 credit)
- Essential accounting procedures (3 credits)
- Creating business documents (3 credits)
An interest in business or accounts
Course Progression Routes
- AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- Level 2 Diploma in Business
Course Career Prospects
After further study this qualification will help you to gain
employment in an accounting/finance role or progress on to
the first step towards becoming an Accounting Technician.
If you are unsure about your career progression please contact the Careers Team.
How to Apply
To apply for this course, please visit the Learner Services team
at The Hub. For maps and directions, please see our Maps page.
For more advanced courses such as Degrees and HNC/Ds please click here.
For Postgraduate & Professional courses please click here.