Our Vision: Transforming lives and improving the local economy through access to outstanding education, training and employment opportunities
The DN Colleges Group is fully committed to all aspects of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion as they relate to and impact upon all stakeholders. As a Group we recognise that diversity is a positive attribute and force which brings a multitude of benefits. By placing Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at the heart of our organisation, we will, as a result, embrace and reflect all of the many aspects of our diverse workforce and student population.
Use the Downloads sections of this page to view our reports, policies and procedures.
Through each year we host a large number of events and focus days/weeks/months to celebrate equality, diversity and inclusion. Check out our upcoming events below:
- LGBT+ History Month – w/c 07 February 2022
- Safer Internet Day – 09 February 2022
- International Women’s Day – 08 March 2022
- National Stress Awareness Month – w/c 07 March 2022
- All Faith and None Walks – w/c 14 March 2022
- International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia – 17 May 2022
- Student Money Month – June 2022