What are the apprenticeship awards?
The annual Apprenticeship awards takes place every year during National Apprenticeship Week. It is an opportunity for us to celebrate and recognise the success of Doncaster College’s Apprenticeship and their employers.
You will have the opportunity to pay recognition to your apprentice/s by entering our Apprenticeship awards. Winners and their guest will be invited to attend the annual apprenticeship awards and will receive an award and the opportunity to be put forward for the Regional and National Apprenticeship Awards.
Do you have an outstanding Apprentice who has made a significant impact in your business?
- Intermediate Apprentice
- Advanced Apprentice
- Personal Achiever
- Apprentice Champion
- Large Employer
- Small Employer
- Doncaster College employee of the year
- Business Support Apprentice of the Year – for the following areas: Accountancy, Business Administration, Management, Team Leading, Customer Service, Contact Centre, Cleaning, IT
- Construction Apprentice of the Year – for the following areas: Construction Trades, Construction Technical, Highways
- Health, Public Service and Care Apprentice of the Year – for the following areas: Health and Social Care, Child Care, Support Teaching and Learning in Schools, Support Services in Healthcare
- Commercial Enterprise and Creative Apprentice of the Year – for the following areas: Hospitality and Catering, Retail, Creative and Digital Marketing, Creative and Digital Media, Floristry
- Engineering Apprentice of the Year – for the following areas: Engineering, Motor Vehicle, Fabrication and Welding, Warehousing
- Hairdressing/Barbering/Beauty Apprentice of the Year
How do you nominate?
Nominations are not yet open for 2021, please check back soon!
Need to speak to us?
Want more information on apprenticeships? Contact our friendly team, they will be happy to help!
Call us on 01302 553913 or email us using the form.