What will you choose as your next career step?
With so many careers available in a variety of industries you’re sure to find the perfect vacancy to supercharge your career, getting you that dream job.
Our apprenticeships range from Intermediate ( Level 2) to Higher (Level 4 and above), so it doesn’t matter if you are at the beginning of your career or want to up-skill within your current role.
Why choose an Apprenticeship?
- You can start at any point in the year. As long as you have left school and are over the age of 16 you can start an Apprenticeship
- You will be earning money. Your employer will pay at least the apprenticeship national minimum wage, but many employers choose to pay more
- You’ll be gaining real time experience from professionals, helping you to supercharge your career
- Starting an Apprenticeship means that you can progress up the career ladder. Not only that but you can progress high in qualification level, with some apprenticeships going up to a Level 7
- You won’t have to pay any course fees, these are all covered by you employer-so no student loans or debt!
- You’ll be gaining a qualification at the end. With all the work experience and knowledge you will gain, you’ll have a qualification as well, helping you to stand out against the crowd!
Plate Welder Apprenticeship
Level 3 - Employer: EXTRUDAKERB (MALTBY ENGINEERING) LIMITED - Wage: £172.00 p/w - Closing date: 08/10/2021
Apprentice Technical Support
Level 2 - Employer: Polypipe Building Products Ltd - Wage: £167.70 p/w - Closing date: 13/10/2021
Level 2 - Employer: Alexandra Joinery & Building - Wage: £159.10 p/w - Closing date: 01/10/2021
General Welder (Arc Processes Apprentice
Level 2 - Employer: Fabcon (Doncaster) LTD - Wage: £172.00 p/w - Closing date: 01/10/2021
Level 3 - Employer: Synetiq Holdings Ltd - Wage: Competitive salary - Closing date: 06/10/2021
Reception and Administration Apprentice
Level 3 - Employer: Sandringham Road Health Centre - Wage: £138.00 p/w - Closing date: 02/10/2021
Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship
Level 2 - Employer: Remotes 4 U - Wage: £175.00 p/w - Closing date: 05/10/2021
Apprentice Production Chef
Level 2 - Employer: DRIVE BY COFFEE LIMITED - Wage: £172.00 p/w - Closing date: 05/10/2021
Level 2 - Employer: Mayfield Hospitality Limited - Wage: £240.00 p/w - Closing date: 30/09/2021
Apprentice Engineering Fitter
Level 3 - Employer: Sandvik Mining and Construction Limited - Wage: £215.00 p/w - Closing date: 30/09/2021
I wanted to kick start my career early and get ahead, which is why I chose to become an apprentice. It gave me the skills and knowledge to progress into a career doing what I love full time!
Need to speak to us?
Want more information on apprenticeships? Contact our friendly team, they will be happy to help!
Call us on 01302 553913 or email us using the form.