What will you choose as your next career step?
With so many careers available in a variety of industries you’re sure to find the perfect vacancy to supercharge your career, getting you that dream job.
Our apprenticeships range from Intermediate ( Level 2) to Higher (Level 4 and above), so it doesn’t matter if you are at the beginning of your career or want to up-skill within your current role.
Why choose an Apprenticeship?
- You can start at any point in the year. As long as you have left school and are over the age of 16 you can start an Apprenticeship
- You will be earning money. Your employer will pay at least the apprenticeship national minimum wage, but many employers choose to pay more
- You’ll be gaining real time experience from professionals, helping you to supercharge your career
- Starting an Apprenticeship means that you can progress up the career ladder. Not only that but you can progress high in qualification level, with some apprenticeships going up to a Level 7
- You won’t have top pay any course fees, these are all covered by you employer-so no student loans or debt!
- You’ll be gaining a qualification at the end. With all the work experience and knowledge you will gain, you’ll have a qualification as well, helping you to stand out against the crowd!
Apprentice Production Chef
Level 2 - Employer: Harvey Arms - Wage: £172.00 p/w - Closing date: 05/08/2021
Engineering Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical)
Level 3 - Employer: Ardagh Glass Ltd - Wage: £11,365.00 annual - Closing date: 01/08/2021
Level 2 - Employer: Inspirations Hair & Beauty - Wage: £129.00 p/w - Closing date: 16/09/2021
Administration Assistant L3
Level 3 - Employer: Long Toft Primary School - Wage: £129.00 p/w - Closing date: 03/09/2021
Painter and Decorator
Level 2 - Employer: Magill Painting Contractors Ltd - Wage: £167.70 p/w - Closing date: 30/07/2021
Hospitality Team Member
Level 2 - Employer: MAYFIELD HOSPITALITY LIMITED - Wage: £161.25 p/w - Closing date: 30/07/2021
Level 3 - Employer: Nicola Cosgrave - Wage: £103.20 p/w - Closing date: 29/07/2021
General Welder (Arc Processes)
Level 2 - Employer: Pmf Products Limited - Wage: £200 p/w - Closing date: 29/07/2021
Apprentice Project Consultant
Level 3 - Employer: Polypipe Building Products Ltd - Wage: £167.70 p/w - Closing date: 02/08/2021
Apprentice Mechanical Engineering
Level 3 - Employer: SARIA LIMITED - Wage: £172.00 p/w - Closing date: 02/08/2021
Level 3 - Employer: Campsmount Community Academy Trust - Wage: £159.10 p/w - Closing date: 27/07/2021
Level 2 - Employer: Danvm Drainage Commissioners - Wage: £159.10 p/w - Closing date: 30/07/2021
Level 3 - Employer: Dobson & Hodge Ltd - Wage: £160.18 p/w - Closing date: 30/07/2021
Level 3 - Employer: Galley Properties - Wage: £161.25 p/w - Closing date: 03/08/2021
I wanted to kick start my career early and get ahead, which is why I chose to become an apprentice. It gave me the skills and knowledge to progress into a career doing what I love full time!
Need to speak to us?
Want more information on apprenticeships? Contact our friendly team, they will be happy to help!
Call us on 01302 553913 or email us using the form.