The annual Apprenticeship awards celebrate and recognise the success of Doncaster College’s Apprentices and their employers.
Do you have an outstanding Apprentice who has made a significant impact in your business?
You now have the opportunity to pay recognition to your apprentice/s by entering our Apprenticeship Awards 2019!
Winners and their guests will be invited to attend the annual apprenticeship awards and will receive an award and the opportunity to be put forward for the Regional and National Apprenticeship Awards.
- Intermediate Apprentice
- Advanced Apprentice
- Personal Achiever
- Apprentice Champion
- Large Employer
- Small Employer
- Doncaster College employee of the year
- Business Support Apprentice of the Year – for the following areas: Accountancy, Business Administration, Management, Team Leading, Customer Service, Contact Centre, Cleaning, IT
- Construction Apprentice of the Year – for the following areas: Construction Trades, Construction Technical, Highways
- Health, Public Service and Care Apprentice of the Year – for the following areas: Health and Social Care, Child Care, Support Teaching and Learning in Schools, Support Services in Healthcare
- Commercial Enterprise and Creative Apprentice of the Year – for the following areas: Hospitality and Catering, Retail, Creative and Digital Marketing, Creative and Digital Media, Floristry
- Engineering Apprentice of the Year – for the following areas: Engineering, Motor Vehicle, Fabrication and Welding, Warehousing
- Hairdressing/Barbering/Beauty Apprentice of the Year
How do you nominate?
Complete the form below including as much information as you can about the nominee, including a photograph of the nominee and why you think they should win.
For any questions, please contact email@example.com.
- Apprentice & Employer recognition
- Your Apprentice could be named the National Apprentice of the Year
- Enhanced company reputation
- Motivated workforce