Why choose this programme?
- The programme aims to develop higher level management skills, core competencies and behaviours required to drive performance and productivity improvements.
- University of Lincoln validated degree with dual accreditation by the CMI.
- Delivered flexibly and reducing the time spent away from the workplace.
The programme is suitable for new and existing employees of all ages:
- those at the start of their career seeking to achieve a degree as part of an apprenticeship
- also…for those who have been promoted, through experience, to a managerial role and seeking a management qualification. 43% of all new apprentices in 2015-16 were aged 25+ [Skills Funding Agency]
A Centre for Economics and Business Research publication noted that higher and degree apprenticeships create value for employers in many ways, including:
- Creating a more motivated workforce and more productive workplace
- Creating a diverse and agile workforce
- Creating an organisational learning culture [CEBR 2015]
What will it cost a levy paying employer?
The fees for the degree apprenticeship programme, including the BA (Hons) qualification and End Point Assessment, will be £22,000 over 3 years; this would be covered by your levy contributions.
Even in cases where funds in the digital employer account are spent, the employer would move to a 95/5 co-investment model; that is 95% Government and only 5% employer funding – just £1,100 over the 3 years.
Do you realise how little it costs for small and medium sized businesses?
With an annual payroll of less than £3m, government funding is available for degree apprenticeship training: employer pays 5%; government pays 95%.
The fees for the 3 year degree apprenticeship programme, including the BA (Hons) qualification will be £24,000; an SME employer would pay just £1,200 over the duration.
- Level 4 Level 5 Level 6
- 3 years
- Awarding Body
- University of Lincoln
- Course Fees
Click here for fee information
Aged 19 and over? Click here to find out about our financial support available
Units and Structure
The degree modules below have been specifically designed to map to the Standard and prepare candidates for the End Point Assessment and Chartered
Managers would complete all of the following modules over the three years:
- Personal Effectiveness for Leadership
- Managing and Developing People
- Management of Business Finance
- Communication and Professional Practice
- Digital Business & New Technologies in the Workplace
- Developing Collaborative relationships
- Global and Local Markets
- Project Management and Professional Practice
- Effective Leadership
- Organisational Strategy and Managing Change
- Negotiated Work Based Project
We don't have any information available about entry requirements for this course. Please use the contact details listed further down this page to chat to us.
Tutors and Student Support
Student Support and Facilities
As a student, you’ll have access to a wide range of facilities, services and support, including:
- Step outside the classroom and access our state of the art facilities as well as 3 huge Learning Resource Centres with thousands of resources to use
- With hands-on experience you’ll be prepared for employment with a competitive edge.
- A dedicated impartial careers advice team to help you on your future path
- Our wide range of courses means that we can offer the right paths to get you where you need to be
- Our Hub campus is right in the heart of the town centre meaning you can find your way to us easily
- Outstanding student support throughout your studies with us.
Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme
We're proud to be able to offer Dual Career Accreditation via the Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme. This is a Sport England funded partnership between athletes, education institutions, and national governing bodies of sport.
The Scheme helps athletes in education – aged 16-plus – to get the very best from their sporting and academic careers without having to choose between the two.
Apply or Enquire
Want to know more or chat to us?
Have any further questions about this course? You can contact someone specifically about it by using the details below or filling in the enquiry form.
Higher Education Recruitment
0800 358 74 74
Make an enquiry
Want to apply for this course?
We don't have any information available about entry requirements for this course. Please use the contact details listed here to enquire.
Application & Enrolment
To apply for this course, please complete our online application form or download a printable form.Apply Now