This qualification allows people to become more competent, confident in their work and will increase their value in the employment market. It will also enable candidates to progress to further education and training.
- Level 2
- 36 weeks part-time
- Awarding Body
- Course Fees
Click here for fee information
Aged 19 and over? Click here to find out about our financial support available
Units and Structure
You will develop the skills and knowledge needed to work in the Health Care Sector. The qualification has three pathways which can be tailored to your specific area of competence/work environment, which include a general pathway, dementia pathway and the learning disability pathway.
We don't have any information available about entry requirements for this course. Please use the contact details listed further down this page to chat to us.
Tutors and Student Support
Student Support and Facilities
As a student, you’ll have access to a wide range of facilities, services and support, including:
- Step outside the classroom and access our state of the art facilities as well as 3 huge Learning Resource Centres with thousands of resources to use
- With hands-on experience you’ll be prepared for employment with a competitive edge.
- A dedicated impartial careers advice team to help you on your future path
- Our wide range of courses means that we can offer the right paths to get you where you need to be
- Our Hub campus is right in the heart of the town centre meaning you can find your way to us easily
- Outstanding student support throughout your studies with us.
More about this course...
Careers and progression
Some credits achieved from this qualification can be used to progress on to the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care Level 3.
Successful completion will provide opportunities in careers including Residential and Nursing; Homes, Domiciliary Care, Hospitals, EMI Units as a Support Worker, Care Assistant, This qualification will provide opportunities in employment within the Health and social care sector.
Apply or Enquire
Want to know more or chat to us?
Have any further questions about this course? You can contact someone specifically about it by using the details below or filling in the enquiry form.
Name: Student Services
Telephone: 0800 358 7575
Email: Contact online
Make an enquiry
Want to apply for this course?
We don't have any information available about entry requirements for this course. Please use the contact details listed here to enquire.
Application & Enrolment
To apply for this course, please complete our online application form or download a printable form.Apply Now