Level 1 Award Introduction to employment in the Hospitality Industry, will enhance job prospects within the following job roles: Bar staff, Barista, Catering supervisor, Chef, Conference/exhibition manager, Crew member, Customer service staff – reception, Hotel porter, Housekeeper, Kitchen porter, Leisure and theme park attendant, Travel agent, Waiter/waitress.
- Level 1
- Course Fees
Click here for fee information
Aged 19 and over? Click here to find out about our financial support available
Units and Structure
This qualification comprises five mandatory units:
- Introduction to the hospitality industry
- Introduction to personal workplace skills
- Health and safety for the workplace
- Principles of customer service in hospitality leisure travel and tourism
- Food safety in catering
We don't have any information available about entry requirements for this course. Please use the contact details listed further down this page to chat to us.
Tutors and Student Support
Student Support and Facilities
As a student, you’ll have access to a wide range of facilities, services and support, including:
- Step outside the classroom and access our state of the art facilities as well as 3 huge Learning Resource Centres with thousands of resources to use
- With hands-on experience you’ll be prepared for employment with a competitive edge.
- A dedicated impartial careers advice team to help you on your future path
- Our wide range of courses means that we can offer the right paths to get you where you need to be
- Our Hub campus is right in the heart of the town centre meaning you can find your way to us easily
- Outstanding student support throughout your studies with us.
Apply or Enquire
Want to know more or chat to us?
Have any further questions about this course? You can contact someone specifically about it by using the details below or filling in the enquiry form.
Make an enquiry
Want to apply for this course?
We don't have any information available about entry requirements for this course. Please use the contact details listed here to enquire.
Application & Enrolment
To apply for this course, please complete our online application form or download a printable form.Apply Now