These programmes will help you develop further skills in looking after yourself, becoming more independent and making choices about your future.
- Entry Level 2
- 1 year full-time
- Course Fees
Click here for fee information
Aged 19 and over? Click here to find out about our financial support available
Units and Structure
You’ll learn lots of new skills and take part in projects including:
- Dealing with problems in daily life
- Working as part of a group
- Asking questions and making requests in everyday situations
- Getting ready for starting work
- Preparation for work
- Using ICT to enter and edit text
We don't have any information available about entry requirements for this course. Please use the contact details listed further down this page to chat to us.
Tutors and Student Support
Student Support and Facilities
As a student, you’ll have access to a wide range of facilities, services and support, including:
- Step outside the classroom and access our state of the art facilities as well as 3 huge Learning Resource Centres with thousands of resources to use
- With hands-on experience you’ll be prepared for employment with a competitive edge.
- A dedicated impartial careers advice team to help you on your future path
- Our wide range of courses means that we can offer the right paths to get you where you need to be
- Our Hub campus is right in the heart of the town centre meaning you can find your way to us easily
- Outstanding student support throughout your studies with us.
Progression and Employment
Our Life Skills courses prepare you for life and living, and help to develop skills you will need for entering the world of work. Many of our students progress into further education and beyond.
Courses that lead into this
Apply or Enquire
Want to know more or chat to us?
Have any further questions about this course? You can contact someone specifically about it by using the details below or filling in the enquiry form.
Make an enquiry
Want to apply for this course?
We don't have any information available about entry requirements for this course. Please use the contact details listed here to enquire.
Application & Enrolment
To apply for this course, please complete our online application form or download a printable form.Apply Now