A partnership venture with Next, Doncaster College, Northridge School and Doncaster Local Authority offering a 1 year programme for young people in their final year of education. You will be based at Next, learning and entering the world of work.
- Entry Level 3
- 1 year full-time
- Course Fees
Click here for fee information
Aged 19 and over? Click here to find out about our financial support available
Units and Structure
You’ll learn lots of new skills and take part in projects including:
- Dealing with problems in daily life
- Emotional wellbeing
- Introduction to diversity, prejudice and discrimination
- Working as part of a group
- Using ICT to produce a text document
- Using ICT to find information
- Communicating information using ICT
- Working in business and administration
- Using office equipment in a business environment
- Contributing to discussions
We don't have any information available about entry requirements for this course. Please use the contact details listed further down this page to chat to us.
Tutors and Student Support
Student Support and Facilities
As a student, you’ll have access to a wide range of facilities, services and support, including:
- Step outside the classroom and access our state of the art facilities as well as 3 huge Learning Resource Centres with thousands of resources to use
- With hands-on experience you’ll be prepared for employment with a competitive edge.
- A dedicated impartial careers advice team to help you on your future path
- Our wide range of courses means that we can offer the right paths to get you where you need to be
- Our Hub campus is right in the heart of the town centre meaning you can find your way to us easily
- Outstanding student support throughout your studies with us.
Progression and Employment
Our Life Skills courses prepare you for life and living, and help to develop skills you will need for entering the world of work. Many of our students progress into further education and beyond.
Courses that lead into this
Courses you can progress to
Further study in other areas. Browse all our courses.
Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme
We're proud to be able to offer Dual Career Accreditation via the Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme. This is a Sport England funded partnership between athletes, education institutions, and national governing bodies of sport.
The Scheme helps athletes in education – aged 16-plus – to get the very best from their sporting and academic careers without having to choose between the two.
Apply or Enquire
Want to know more or chat to us?
Have any further questions about this course? You can contact someone specifically about it by using the details below or filling in the enquiry form.
Make an enquiry
Want to apply for this course?
We don't have any information available about entry requirements for this course. Please use the contact details listed here to enquire.
Application & Enrolment
To apply for this course, please complete our online application form or download a printable form.Apply Now