The aim of this qualification is to develop learners’ knowledge of Customer Service. It provides an insight into the principles of customer service and will aid career development by providing knowledge and understanding of working in this sector.
This QCF knowledge-based qualification is designed for
individuals who are involved in Customer Service as their
primary work activity, who are seeking a career in this sector and wish to take the first steps towards professional qualifications. It is also suitable for learners who wish to gain recognition of their knowledge of Customer Service that they can apply to employment in a wide range of sectors.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• opportunity to demonstrate their competence and knowledge in a wide range of job roles.
• Further your personal and professional development
• Ensure you the concept of Customer Services
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Our online courses are completed online, so there is no need for any personal attendance in college, however you can always attend college if you feel you need this.
You will complete assessments by answering questions and submitting them to your tutor via the online learning platform.
You will be given full written feedback on your assessments within 5 working days.
Your tutor is available by Email, Vmail or Mobile Phone during office hours if you need support with your studies.
To study the courses, you need to have a suitable device such as a laptop, a desktop computer or a tablet such as an iPad.
Please note: It is not possible to complete the courses on a mobile phone as they are not compatible with our learning platform.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from the Innovate Awarding, awarding body, confirming your achievement.
In order for you to gain your full certificate, you need to achieve all 4 mandatory units:
• Understanding the organisation
• Prepare to deliver excellent customer service
• Communication in the customer service role
• Understand customers
Portfolio of Evidence
This qualification is internally assessed and internally quality assured by Centre staff and externally quality assured by Lifetime Awarding External Quality Assurance Consultants (EQACs).
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into or within employment in a number of customer service roles and/or continue their study in this or other areas. Learners who complete this qualification may go on to further study in related areas such as:
• LAO Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
• LAO Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service (QCF)
• LAO Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (QCF)