Students are not expected to have any previous knowledge or qualifications in these areas but should display an interest
in pursuing an area of Art, Design or Media as a profession. This might be as a Fashion Designer, Graphic Designer,
Furniture Designer, Artist, Animator or Photographer
1 year full-time
Units you may study
• Introduction to materials, processes and skills in design and media
• Introduction to contextual research in art, design and media
• Introduction to communication skills in art, design and media
• Solving 2D and 3D creative problems
• Solving time based creative problems
• Art, design and media project
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details