Our new qualification enhances Customer Service in Health and Social Care, which will support you when you are dealing with residents, families, patients and internal and external customers within the health and social care environment.
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Improve patient, family and customer experience
• Further your personal and professional development
• Gain positive working relationships
• Improve your skills in service delivery
• Increase service standards
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
Our Learn from Home courses are completed fully online, so there is no need for any personal attendance in college.
You will complete assessments by answering questions and submitting them to your tutor via the learning platform. If your answers do not quite meet the required standard, your tutor will refer the assessment to you, so you to improve your answer and it will probably pass on its subsequent submission.
You will be given full written feedback on your assessments, and your tutor is available by email or mobile phone during office hours if you need support with your studies.
To study the courses, you need to have a suitable device such as a laptop, a desktop computer or a tablet such as an iPad. You must not enrol if you do not have one of the devices mentioned. It is not possible to complete the courses on a mobile phone as they are not compatible with our learning platform.
On successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate from NCFE awarding body, confirming your achievement.
What you will learn
• Preparing to Deliver Customer Service in Health and Social Care Settings
• Effective Communication for Health and Social Care
• Understand the Specific Needs of Customers and Patients Accessing Health and Social Care Services
• Teamwork in Health and Social Care Settings
Online question and answer assessments
You must be 19+ to enrol on this course.