This one year course is designed to introduce you to the skills needed to enter in to the world of fashion.
Students learn to develop their own ideas into collections of garments via research, experimentation and practical skills.
Using traditional sewing techniques alongside digital design skills and new methods, utilising industry standard equipment.
- Course Level
1 year full-time
Units you may study
• Visual language in art and design
• Research skills in art and design
• Critical and contextual awareness in art and design
• Material processes and technical skills in art and design
• Opportunities for progression in art, design and media