This course is focused on developing your own creative practice with a combination of theory and practical sessions to develop your ideas. All activities will be underpinned by a core of drawing/visualisation skills. Successful completion of this course may lead directly into industry in a related field or onto the Foundation course and on to Higher Education.
Units you may study
• Visual language in art and design
• Research skills in art and design
• Critical and contextual awareness in art and design
• Material processes and technical skills in art and design
• Opportunities for progression in art, design and media