This course is focused on developing your own creative practice with a combination of theory and practical sessions to develop your ideas. All activities will be underpinned by a core of drawing/visualisation skills. Successful completion of this course may lead directly into industry in a related field or onto the Foundation course and on to Higher Education.
Units you may study
• Visual language in art and design
• Research skills in art and design
• Critical and contextual awareness in art and design
• Material processes and technical skills in art and design
• Opportunities for progression in art, design and media
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details