This qualification forms part of a complete programme which will help to develop the necessary skills and knowledge required to succeed not only in hairdressing, but also in the wider world of work. Training will take place in our well equipped, modern salons, with instruction from our team of highly skilled, qualified and supportive tutors.
Units you may study
• Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
• Fulfil salon reception duties
• Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
• Promote additional services or products to customers
• Provide manicure services
• Provide pedicure services
• Carry out nail art services
• Apply and maintain nail enhancements to create a natural finish
Lash and Brow treatments
Practical Assessments / online tests/ Written Assignments
GCSE 3 in English or maths
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an application or enquiry about this course.
Small kit to purchase TBC
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details