All organisations need minutes. They are essential if teams, committees and boards are to have a clear record of the decisions they have made, and the actions required. Effective minute taking is vital to the efficient organisation and a good minute taker can transform the effectiveness of a team.
This 1-day course is a sound introduction to minute-taking and equips delegates with the knowledge and skills they need to write professional minutes.
1 Day (9.00am – 4.00pm
• Why minutes are kept and issues that can occur
• How to take accurate minutes and deal with issues during meetings
• Techniques for effective communication, relationship building and dealing with challenges
• Essential communication skills. How to listen effectively and skills for memory
• Techniques for turning notes into clear, concise and accurate minutes that clearly identify actions and responsibilities