Excel is a spreadsheet application which allows you to store and manipulate data (particularly numerical data), perform calculations, filter and transform data, and produce charts and reports. This course covers all the basic requirements to enable candidates to make a confident contribution to office administration.
- Creating a file and folder structure
- Introduction to worksheets & workbooks
- Overview of Excel menus and toolbars
- Entering and editing data & text
- Speeding data entry with Autocomplete
- Adjusting columns and rows
- Selecting data ranges
- Using drag and drop
- Using cut, copy and paste
- Using Autosum for quick calculations
- Inserting rows and columns
- Using formulas to perform calculations
- Printing Excel spreadsheets
Apply or enquire about this course
Please use the following links to make an enquiry about this course.
Total Cost: £150.00
Information for EU Students
From January 2021, how you apply for a course will change. For more information, read the UK Government's guide for the UK points-based immigration system for EU students (pdf).
Visit our International pages for more information and contact details