Excel is a spreadsheet application which allows you to store and manipulate data (particularly numerical data), perform calculations, filter and transform data, and produce charts and reports.
This course covers all the basic requirements to enable candidates to make a confident contribution to office administration.
1 Day (9.00am – 4.00pm)
• Creating a file and folder structure
• Introduction to worksheets and workbooks
• Overview of Excel menus and toolbars
• Entering and editing data and text
• Speeding data entry with Autocomplete
• Adjusting columns and rows
• Selecting data ranges
• Using drag and drop
• Using cut, copy and paste
• Using Autosum for quick calculations
• Inserting rows and columns
• Using formulas to perform calculations
• Printing Excel spreadsheets