Sustainability is quickly becoming a high priority for many businesses. Making moves towards becoming a ‘greener’ organisation can also provide cost saving initiatives, such as reducing waste or saving energy. This qualification covers the nature of climate change and the role that individuals, businesses and other organisations play in helping to reduce carbon emissions. This course gives the knowledge and understanding for individuals to act as drivers of positive change within the workplace and at home.
11 weeks to complete
• Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
• Evidence your competency to employers
• Further your personal and professional development
• Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
• Increase your understanding of environmental awareness and act as a champion in the workplace