What does business mean to you? Business has many strands including enterprise, administration, secretarial, supervision, marketing, human resources, finance and many more. We are surrounded by thriving businesses in our everyday life and the skills you will learn means you could be a big part of a successful, fast paced business.
We have a team of staff that have all worked in successful businesses in the retail, cosmetic, fashion and administration world. This experience coupled with your motivation and enthusiasm, will set you up for an exciting career in any business or through starting one of your own.
Work on real projects
As part of your course, full-time students work in a simulated business environment, but work on real projects. Last year, students were involved in the planning, marketing and running of the Doncaster Amp Awards, a battle-of-the-bands style competition featuring loads of local artists.
Higher Education and Professional Business Courses
Part-Time and Workbased Business Courses
- Administration OCR Certificate Level 2
- Text Processing (Business Professional) Level 1
- Text Processing Open Learning Level 1
- Customer Service Knowledge Level 2
- Delivery of Effective Customer Service Level 2
- Workbased Business and Administration Level 2
- Workbased Business and Administration Level 3
- Workbased Supporting Customer Service Environment Level 2