Welcome to the Computing section of the Creative and Digital Industries.
We hope that you find what you are looking for and you are able to progress within your chosen pathway.
If you would like to speak to us about any of the courses on offer or anything else related to the Creative and Digital Industries, please get in touch with us on email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
These courses will give you the skills required to tackle most jobs in the diverse world of IT work and prepare you for a great future.
We offer many courses that are professionally accredited and great if you want to work in the industry, including Microsoft, Adobe, CompTia, and AutoDesk certifications.
ICT ACADEMY AND AUTOCAD
Our ICT Academy offers a wide range of specialist courses, including Microsoft Office training, Adobe Creative Suite training, and accredited AutoDesk programmes.
For a full list of courses, please visit ictacademy.co.uk.
ICT Academy and AutoDesk courses
- AutoDesk Inventor CAD Using Parametric Modelling Software Level 1
- AutoDesk Inventor CAD Using Parametric Modelling Software Level 2
- AutoDesk Inventor CAD Using Parametric Modelling Software Level 3
- One Day Essentials AutoCAD 2017 and AutoCAD 2017 LT
- Three Day Essentials AutoCAD 2017 and AutoCAD 2017 LT
- Using Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 3D Level 3
- Using Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 Level 2
- Using Autodesk AutoCAD 2017 Level 3