Constructions Trades courses
- Multi-Skills Construction Trades
- Brickwork Level 1
- Brickwork Level 2
- Brickwork Level 3
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 1
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 3
- Construction and the Built Environment Level 3
- Painting and Decorating Level 1
- Painting and Decorating Level 2
- Painting and Decorating Level 3
- Plastering Level 1
- Plastering Level 2
- Plastering Level 3
- Plumbing Level 1
- Plumbing Foundation Level 2
- HNC Construction and the Built Environment
- HND Construction
- HND Construction (Conversion)
- Construction Apprenticeships
- Highways Maintenance Apprenticeships
Considering becoming a skilled tradesman? Then a course in the Construction Trades could be the one for you. Embarking on this path will allow you achieve some of the best hand skills in the industry.
You will be taught by a fully qualified and experienced team of staff as well as developing a mixture of practical, theory and Functional Skills which will allow you to gain the qualifications you need to progress through further levels, into employment or higher education. Courses offered support your progress toward becoming a competent independent learner and improving your employability.
Work on real projects
Our students have a chance of work experience and community projects. Last year, students had the chance to work with an old propeller blade from a Halifax bomber plane which had crashed on its return to base and had been found in the sea inlet. The propellor is based at RAF Pollington as a display.
Students gained great work experience while performing the work, which included stripping the metal, preparing it, and painting — with a little bit of or history too.
Double success at Apprentice Paperhanging Competition
Kenneth is Multi-Skill Champion!
Apprentice Wins Prestigious Painting Competition
Apprentice Named in UK Squad for WorldSkills
College Hosts Johnstone’s Young Painter of the Year Heat