Want to find employment in one of the most exciting areas of work? Do you enjoy making, repairing, designing and problem solving a variety of problems? If so, then a career in an engineering field could be right for you!
No matter at what level of entry you arrive, there are skills and knowledge to be gained and vast opportunities to find employment. Courses offered support your progress toward becoming a competent independent learner and improving your employability.
- Performing Engineering Operations Level 1
- Performing Engineering Operations (PEO) Level 2
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Level 2
- Engineering Level 3 Extended Diploma
- Performing Engineering Operations (Welding) Level 1
- Fabrication and Welding Level 2
- Fabrication and Welding Level 3
- Electrotechnical Level 2
- Electrotechnical Level 3
- Motor Vehicle Entry 3 Level
- Vehicle Maintenance Level 1
- Vehicle Maintenance Level 2
- Motor Vehicle Nominated MOT Tester Course
- Warehousing Storage and Logistics Level 1
- HNC Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- HND Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Top-Up)
- HNC Mechanical Engineering
- HND Mechanical Engineering (Conversion)
- Engineering Apprenticeships
- Manufacturing (Industrial Applications) Apprenticeships
Enterprising Engineering Students Take Top Prize
College Hub Becomes Dragon’s Den!
Outstanding Engineering Student Recognised with PolyPipe Award
Female Engineering Apprentice Receives Excellence Award
2015 Engineer of the Year Award
Innovative Engineering Design Recognised with Polypipe Award 2014
Latest Engineering News
WORK ON REAL PROJECTS
All our students work in great facilities and on real projects, from a working garage environment for Motor Vehicle students, to welding workshops, fully equipped mechanical workshops and more!