Do you have a passion for sharing information and training others? If so, why not kick start your career in the highly valued teaching, learning and assessment sector.
The suite of teaching, learning and assessment qualifications offered by Doncaster College provide a range of learning opportunities to meet individual needs whether you are new to teaching and training or wanting to progress to a higher level qualification our team of innovative, passionate and experienced teaching professionals will be able to provide you with appropriate support and development.
All applicants will require or be working towards a level 2 qualification in Maths and English.
- Award in Education and Training (A.E.T) Level 3
- Assessing Vocational Achievement Level 3
- Certificate of Education and Training (C.E.T) Level 4
- Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices Level 4
- Diploma of Education and Training (D.E.T) Level 5
- Certificate in Education
- Professional Graduate and Postgraduate Certificate (PgCE & PGCE) Education
- BA (Hons) Education and Advancing Professional Practice (Top Up)
- MEd Advancing Professional Practice