Do you have a passion for sharing information and training others? If so, why not kick start your career in the highly valued teaching, learning and assessment sector.
The suite of teaching, learning and assessment qualifications offered by Doncaster College provide a range of learning opportunities to meet individual needs whether you are new to teaching and training or wanting to progress to a higher level qualification our team of innovative, passionate and experienced teaching professionals will be able to provide you with appropriate support and development.
All applicants will require or be working towards a level 2 qualification in Maths and English.
- Award in Education and Training (A.E.T) Level 3
- Certificate of Education and Training (C.E.T) Level 4
- Diploma of Education and Training (D.E.T) Level 5
- Certificate in Education
- BA (Hons) Education and Advancing Professional Practice (Top Up)
- Professional Graduate and Postgraduate Certificate (PgCE & PGCE) Education
- MEd Advancing Professional Practice
- Assessing Vocational Achievement Level 3
- BA (Hons) Physical Education and Sports Coaching
- Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices Level 4
- MA Education Studies