- This event has passed.
Doncaster College invites you to an Employer Networking Breakfast on the 7th March at 08:30am to 10:30am. Come and see our facilities, chat to like-minded business and discuss the future of Doncaster and your business. You may even try your hand at some of the tasks our apprentices do!
- 08.30 – 9.00am – refreshments and networking
- 9.00am – 9.10am – Hear the latest HS2 update hot-off-the-press from parliament – Nick Rudkin Director of Business, Engagement and International – Doncaster College
- 9.10 – 9.20am – What’s happening in the Engineering sector and how the inward investment will impact on growth for the area – Mark Loraine Sector Growth Officer – Business Doncaster
- 9.20 – 9.30am – How the Apprenticeship programme benefits our business – Paul Venatu Consulting Ltd
- 9.30 – 9.40am – How to access the apprenticeship programme – Michelle Martin, Business and Partnerships Manager – Doncaster College
- 9.40am – 10.30am – networking, college tour including have-a-go activities
Fill in the form below to book your place or contact us on 01302 553913 for more info.