What will happen on the day
We’ll ask you join us at CAST first to get ready for your ceremony.
If your Ceremony is at 10:30am please arrive at CAST at around 8:30am. Click here for course list.
If your Ceremony is at 2:30pm please arrive at CAST at around 12:30pm. Click here for course list.
Where do I need to go?
- You will need to report to the registration desk in the main entrance upon arrival to collect your tickets
What happens on the day?
- After you be directed to gowning and photography, to collect your gowns and have any photographs taken
- Then there’s plenty of time to help yourself to some tea and cake with your family and friends before the start of your ceremony
- Guests will be seated in the theatre first followed by students
- Your ceremony will last around an hour
- Afterwards you will need to return your gown to the gowning room