What will happen on the day
We’ll ask you join us at our Hub campus first to get ready for your ceremony.
If your Ceremony is at 10:30am please arrive at the Hub campus around 8am. Click here for course list.
If your Ceremony is at 3pm please arrive at the Hub campus around 12:30pm. Click here for course list.
Where do I need to go?
- You will need to report to the registration desk in the main atrium upon arrival to collect your tickets
What happens on the day?
- After you be directed to gowning and photography, to collect your gowns and have any photographs taken.
- Then there’s plenty of time to help yourself to some tea and cake with your family and friends before the start of your ceremony
- We will ask guests to head over to the Minster around 1 hour before the ceremony start time to take their seats
- Students will remain at the Hub where we will begin to line you up in procession order
- We will then process over to the Minster which a steady pace walk of around 10 minutes
- Your ceremony will last around an hour
- Afterwards you will need to return your gown to the Hub campus