Our aim at Doncaster College is to educate and train our students, and we must focus on their needs. As a result of this we need to operate in a different way from a high street salon. This is reflected in our prices.
All of our treatments and services are carried out by students, under the supervision of highly qualified staff. Although we endeavour to deliver a high level of customer service, and maintain professionalism at all times, services and treatments may take longer than in a salon, with students on occasion needing support and guidance from their tutors. Provision of some treatments and services will be at the tutor’s discretion.
To ensure equal opportunities for all students, and fair access to assessment opportunities, and a diverse range of clients it is not possible for clients to request a specific student to work on them.
To comply with health and safety guidelines all clients must report to the appropriate reception area prior to the treatment commencing.
- The Hub – downstairs salon, enter via the salon door next to the florists, access is not available via the Atrium or second floor.
All clients are politely requested to observe the following salon guidelines
- Food is not permitted in any of the salons or treatment rooms, however drinks will be provided free of charge, by your stylist/therapist at an appropriate stage in your treatment or service
- For the comfort & relaxation of yourself and others please switch off your mobile phone
- Children under the age of 16 are only permitted in the salons if attending for a treatment or service, and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Please enter the treatment rooms quietly and with respect for other clients who may be enjoying a peaceful and relaxing treatment.
- All treatments and services marked * require a skin test 24-48 hours prior to treatment
We hope that you enjoy your visit to our salons, if you have any comments or suggestions please take a few minutes to let us know.
Don’t just take our word for it, have a look at what our clients and the press are saying about us!