Every year we travel to other countries to give DN Colleges students the experience of working and living abroad.
We are committed to providing students with opportunities to gain global employability skills and an increased awareness of the value of international experiences.
These experiences allow students to broaden their horizons by travelling to one of our partners in Europe on 2-week Erasmus+ fully funded trips to participate in work placements with companies overseas.
Our students return with new skills, confidence and independence as well as valuable training in the very subject they are studying in college. This is a great addition to their CVs and an increase in their employability as well as being a rewarding cultural experience.
This year, for the first time for our students, they can work and live overseas for 3 months on Erasmus+ VET Pro mobilities. Contact the international office for further details.
- February 2020: France – Hairdressing and Catering
- March 2020 : Portugal – IT and Digital and Sport
- April 2020 : Sweden – Animal Care, Childcare and Health & Social Care
- May 2020: Finland – Construction
- May 2020: Germany – Health and Social Care and Mixed Vocational areas
- June 2020: France – Motor Vehicle
- June 2020: Braga – Mixed Vocational areas
Interested in applying? Contact us using the form further down this page.
Level 4 Professional Cookery student Jai Brook spent 2 weeks in Perpignan, France working for a Michelin recommended restaurant called La Mignardise. The head chef was so impressed with Jai’s work and skills, he offered Jai a job working as a chef through the summer!