Deborah Ellis, Masters Early Childhood Studies, BA Early Years, QTLS.
- Year Leader: BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies
- Programme Leader: FdA Early Childhood Development and Learning in Practice
- Year Leader: FdA Supporting Children with Special Educational Needs and Disablities
- Programme Leader: Top Up BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies
- Lecturer: Top Up BA (Hons) Supporting Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Lecturer: Masters Early Childhood Studies and Masters Educational Studies
I have worked in a variety of settings ranging from Pre-School Manager, Day Nursery where I was a Key Person for a baby unit, supervisor of an after school club, supervisor of holiday club to managing a day nursery. I have been lecturing for 18 years within FE and HE sector.
Current modules taught
- Continual Personal and Professional Development
- Holistic Development of Children and Young People
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Advanced Personal Professional Practice
- Critical Reflection in a Professional Context
Research / scholarly activity
- Developing Critical Reflection.
- Development of the Changing Face of Professionalism in the Early Years
External activity / professional links
- Fellowship to Higher Education (FHEA)