Joanne Taylor, BA Early Years, QTLS.
- Programme Leader: FdA Childrens Learning & Development in Practice.
- Lecturer: FdA Early Childhood Development and Learning in Practice.
- Lecturer: Top Up BA (Hons) Supporting Children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
- Lecturer: BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies.
- Lecturer: Top Up BA (Hons) Early Childhood Studies
I have over twenty years’ experience working in the early years sector. This has given me the opportunity to progress through the different roles from a nursery practitioner within a pre-school setting to a regional manager for a chain of nurseries. In the last few years my focus has changed to becoming a lecturer in Early Years where I have had the opportunity to share my knowledge and experience. My research interests include leadership and management within an early years environment along with observations and assessments and how these can be used to support and promote children’s outcomes.
Current modules taught
- Observation and Assessment.
- Innovation and Change in Early Years Settings
- Celebrating Difference
- Leading and Supporting in Early Years Settings
- Advanced Personal Professional Practice
Research / scholarly activity
- BA Hons in Early Childhood Studies.
- Postgraduate study in Early Childhood Studies.