- Lecturer: BA Early Childhood studies Levels 5 and 6.
- Lecturer: FD Early Childhood Development and Learning.
- Lecturer: MA Early Childhood Studies.
I have extensive experience of supporting vulnerable, high risk children and families. From this I have developed a passion and strong interest for supporting emotional wellbeing and attachment in the early years. I also have experience working within early years settings. My current research interest is the link between mental health in young children and the pressures of formal schooling.
Current modules taught
- Language, Learning and Literacy.
- Multiple Perspectives on Early Learning.
- Advanced Child Development.
- Work based Learning: Outdoors Learning.
- Children as Future Consumers.
Research / scholarly activity
- First Class BA Hons Degree in Early Childhood Studies.
- Postgraduate study in Early Childhood Studies.