As a student at Doncaster College and University Centre, you can access your emails, file storage and more in a quick, easy way. Click the login link or read on for more information.
All students have access to:
- Student email address & personal calendar
- Microsoft Office 365 (use on your PC, Mac, Tablet, or Mobile)
- Online file storage (Microsoft OneDrive)
Forgotten your password? Contact our Service Desk for assistance via the online service desk (only accessible from a College computer) or telephone 01302 553579.
If accessing your email from outside College, your details will be:
- DC Number followed by @student.don.ac.uk, for example:DC00123456@student.don.ac.uk
- The same password that you use for your College computer login
Office 365 - FREE for students!
As a student at Doncaster College and University Centre, you qualify for a FREE copy of Microsoft Office 365. To download and install the software, you simply need to sign in to your student email and follow the instructions in the guide below.