Doncaster College encourages students to actively prepare for employment when they leave their course. You may also be a student who needs a part-time job to supplement your income whilst you study.
Early Years Teaching
Are you interested in becoming an Early Years Teacher. The specialised EYITT programme focuses on birth to five. Further details can be found on the following website:
The Belles currently operate with a core group of volunteers and are looking to expand this base and recruit more. Opportunities involve:
- Media – using social media , producing match reports and interviews, liaising with 3rd parties, gathering information on other teams etc. Video and photography including editing, publicity shots and end of season video.
- Design – Flyers, posters programmes and websites
- Match day jobs will include working on reception, children entertainment, assisting in the media room and catering for VIPs. Arranging stadium music and public announcements
Office – Marketing and raising the profile of the team
Contact Faye Lygo on Tel: 07967 361712 or e-mail email@example.com
Customer Service – Collections Advisor – Full and Part Time Positions are available
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join a leading technology and household goods supplier in Meadowhall, Sheffield.
The primary responsibility of the role is to speak with customers over the phone who have fallen behind on monthly payments and help them to put together an achievable payment plan while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
Offering a very competitive £7.99 an hour and with shifts available to fit around studies, this is a fantastic opportunity for students to develop valuable skills, gain professional experience and build references while working towards a degree.
We have various start dates throughout May and June and we’re looking for those with a CRB and credit check and have great written and verbal communications skills. Other benefits of the role include onsite swimming pool, gym, canteen, games room along with a central location and free parking.
If you’re interested, email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0151 242 6090
- Help with preparing a CV and producing a covering letter
- Interview Techniques and how to answer difficult questions
- Information on local and national Labour Market
- Careers Aided guidance to help you decide on the best job for you
- Information on jobs available including voluntary work
- Providing help with gap years and graduate trainee schemes
- Information on Careers Fairs
- Resources and websites
iStop Job Kiosk
An iStop kiosk is now available in the Student Services department at Doncaster College for students and prospective students. The kiosk links people to the Job Centre’s main database and is an invaluable resource for anyone looking for employment, whether it be a job after you have finished your course or part-time work while you are still studying. The kiosk can look at local opportunities as well as wider searches and even international employment. Customers are able to put in their specific job requirements and take away a print out of any suitable vacancies. The database is updated twice daily to ensure that all the most recent jobs are displayed and customers can use the kiosk as many times as they like, free of charge and is ideal for those people who do not have access to a computer at home. It is easy to use, as it features a touch screen operation and prints at the touch of a button. Friendly staff are always on hand should you need any assistance.