If you request additional learning support you will have a meeting with a member of the Additional Learning Support team to discuss your needs and support requirements.
There are all sorts of different types of additional learning support that may be available, some of which are listed below.
The specialist tutors can give 1:1 or small group support that is additional to your timetabled classes to look at areas such as dyslexia, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, literacy, numeracy and language support.
Support may include:
- Transition Support
- Specialist tutors e.g dyslexia
- Learning support assistants
- Communication support workers
- Support with mobility around College
- Personal care needs
- Specialist equipment
- Literacy and Numeracy support
- Exam arrangements
- Equipment loans
- Study skills