- Food Safety in Catering Level 2
- Hospitality and Catering Apprenticeships
- Hospitality Supervision and Leadership NVQ Diploma Level 3
- Introduction to Employment in the Hospitality Industry Level 1
- Workbased Beverage Service Level 2
- Workbased Food and Beverage Service Level 1
- Workbased Food and Beverage Service Level 2
- Workbased Hospitality Services Level 2
- Workbased Hospitality Supervision and Leadership Level 3
- Workbased Kitchen Services Level 2
The hospitality and catering industry in the UK employs 1.7 million people, about 6% of the total working population. Types of business that make up the industry are hotels, restaurant, pubs, bed and breakfast, contract catering, military, health care, education and many more worldwide.
“Through the different theme nights I was able to learn from the best of both worlds, which were kitchen and front of house; this has enhanced my skills and knowledge and helped to pursue my career goals.”
The industry supports young people to gain a career and move up the ladder very quickly. The hours can be long but the rewards are inspiring, motivating and above all can be lots of fun. Most people think of chefs, waitresses and bar work, yet there are so many more careers waiting for you to have a go at and find your place in one of the most exciting industries. We hold an AA Rosette for our Waterfront Restaurant and gold accreditation from the Hospitality Guild.